Thursday 2 January 2014

Performance Tip: How to Dedupe Keywords

Performance Tips Header
How to Dedupe Keywords in Your PPC Account

January 2, 2014 - Around this time last year, I had a pretty ambitious list of New Year’s resolutions cued up for 2013. I’m ashamed to report that I did not successfully complete a single item during the course of the year. This year, I’m setting more manageable goals and am determined to complete them. The first item on my checklist is to identify and remove duplicate keywords, so I can start the New Year with a nice, clean account.

                  Deduping Keywords from       your         PPC Account

Believe me, duplicates are dangerous. Not only can they have a detrimental impact on your Quality Scores, but they can also cannibalize your budget. If you are bidding on the same keyword twice, both will be entered into the same auctions and you will compete with yourself, driving up your own CPCs. Taking some time to dedupe an account every few months is a critical activity...

Read Full Post

More from The WordStream Blog:

WordStream's Top 25 Posts of 2013

Surprising Facts About B2B Content Marketing

sidebar top
sidebar bottom
Follow Us Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ subscribe rss Call Us Schedule Demo
Address

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment