Thursday 27 September 2012

Performance Tip: 24 Expert A/B Tests to Amaze and Inspire You

Performance Tips Header

The Importance of A/B Testing: 24 Experts on Their Most Surprising Test Ever

September 27, 2012 - A/B testing stands for “Always Be Testing,” right? It should! Once you start testing various elements of your marketing campaigns – from PPC text ads to landing pages to email subject lines – you realize “best practices” are only a rough guideline. You never know what’s going to work with your audience until you test it.

When I hear about an A/B test with surprising results, it always makes me want to run out and test everything. So I asked 24 marketing experts to answer one question:

What is the most surprising or exciting result you’ve ever achieved in an A/B test?

You can read their answers below. I hope you find these tests as fun and inspiring as I do!

Aaron Levy: Many of the best test results that I’ve run in my digital marketing career have come from testing things that don’t necessarily fit into best practices. The most exciting result I saw from an A/B test came from simply moving the form on a landing page from the standard right side, to the center of the page ...

Visit The WordStream Blog to read the rest of this article.

sidebar top
sidebar bottom
Follow Us Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ subscribe rss Call Us Schedule Demo
Address

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment