Monday 17 November 2014

Introducing Larry's Links

Hi,

Larry Kim from WordStream here. I know you’re busy, so I won’t take up much of your time, but I want to let you know about an exciting new project I’m working on that will be hugely valuable to you.

These days, there’s way too much information out there to read everything going on in search marketing. You’re busy enough as it is without having to spend hours every day catching up with all the breaking news from our industry. That’s why I want to make your life a little easier.

This week, I’m launching a new email series called Larry’s Links. I’ll be picking the 10 best marketing articles from across the web every two weeks and sending them to you. Each and every article I choose will have a ton of actionable information that you can start using to improve your paid search, social media and other marketing campaigns. I’ll only send you the best of the best!

I can’t wait to start sharing this information with you! Sign up now and let’s get started. You’ll get your first email later this week. 

All the best,

Larry Kim
Founder and CTO, WordStream

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WordStream 177 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115 1-855-967-3787

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment