Monday 31 March 2014

Here's your chance: Ask me anything!

Hi laura,

I'm psyched that I get so many awesome PPC questions from you guys on a regular basis - in comments on our blog, Q&A during webinars, and via social media. I love all that interaction, but it stinks that I don't always get the chance to respond personally. :(

Well, guess what? Today at 11am EST (8am PST, 4pm GMT), I'm doing an AMA with Inbound.org Q&A so you (and the rest of the Internet) can pick my brain about PPC and ask any questions you want! Looking for secrets to boost your Quality Score? Or growth hacking tips for your business? Are you curious to know what life is like on the WordStream team? Ask away, I'm at your disposal!

Don't miss out - the AMA starts at 11am EST (8am PST, 4pm GMT) today 3/31. If you already have questions in mind, you can submit them ahead of time HERE so I can get cracking!

Hope to see you there!

Larry Kim
Founder & Chief Technology Officer, WordStream

www.wordstream.com

Follow me on twitter! @larrykim

 

 

 

 


If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment