Thursday 17 October 2013

Performance Tip: Landing Page Optimization: A Case Study

Performance Tips Header
Landing Page Audit Case Study: McEwan Fraser Legal

October 17, 2013 - I recently co-hosted a webinar for WordStream clients detailing landing page optimization best practices. Prior to the webinar, we gave our clients the opportunity to submit landing page examples for the chance to be audited during the webinar. The lucky winner was McEwan Fraser Legal, a Scottish firm that specializes in the residential property market, dealing with owner occupiers and property investors. 

                     Landing Page Audit Case Study


I don’t think this landing page is in terrible shape to begin with but it definitely has room for improvement. After breaking down what I liked about the page and what could be improved, I used a photo editing tool to mock up what I think the page should look like. I tried to simplify the page without losing important information and keeping the areas I liked. Here is what I came up with...

Read Full Post

More from The WordStream Blog:

Funny Ads and Why They Work

Content Marketing for Service Professionals

sidebar top
sidebar bottom
Follow Us Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ subscribe rss Call Us Schedule Demo
Address

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment